I've spent some time over the past couple weeks working on The Rainstorm again, and it's getting pretty close to an update. There's one minor bug to fix, and I want to add a pause menu. After that I'll release a new version.
Tonight I created some graphics for the menu buttons, instead of the rather unattractive QNX buttons.
I also changed the font, which turned out to take lots longer than I thought.
Recently I also added a help screen and tweaked the gameplay speed to make it a little less boring. I still want to radically alter the gameplay, but I might have to wait until the NDK comes out so I can code it up in C++ and OpenGL to get the raw horsepower for the visual effects.